Makita DC18SD 14.4V-18V Charger (240v)
Out of stockAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
SKU: DC18SD Category: Makita Chargers
The Makita DC18SD is a 240v Charger suitable for 14.4v – 18v LXT Li-ion batteries with star protection. This charger uses a CPU to communicate with the batteries built-in memory chip during a charge cycle, which analyses the data to decide on the best charging method at that time. This innovative technology results in longer battery life.
- 1 Hour charge time when charging BL1830B 3.0Ah batteries
- Built-in sounds on the DC18SD let you know the charging status and completion
- Makita Forced Air Cooling Fan technology cools the battery during charging by forcing cool air through the battery’s built-in air vents prolonging the life of the battery
- The charger communicates with the individual cell in battery with a built-in CPU and then it controls current, voltage, and temperature for both rapid and optimum charge
- Therefore the battery has longer life as it can be charged in the best method and duration
- Voltage: 240 v
- Battery Range: 14.4 – 18 v
- Battery Type: Li-ion slow charger
- Charge Time (1.5 amp): 30 mins
- Charge Time (3.0 amp): 60 mins
- Charge Time (4.0 amp): 90 mins
- Charge Time (5.0 amp): 110 mins
- Charge Time (6.0 amp ): 130 mins
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 8 cm|
14.4v, 18v, 240v
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.