HomeShopPower Tools (Cordless)PlanersDeWalt DCP580NT-XJ 18V XR Brushless Cordless Planer (Bare Unit)
DeWalt DCP580NT-XJ 18V XR Brushless Cordless Planer (Bare Unit)
100 in stock (can be backordered)Add to wishlistAdd to compare
SKU: DCP580 Categories: Planers, Power Tools (Cordless)
The new DCP580N is ideal for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike featuring a brushless motor which guarantees you’ll get an efficient and cost-effective planer that will last for years to come. It will accept any of DeWalt’s family of 18V XR Li-ion batteries so you can mix and match with your current tool collection. It has twin blades for a smoother finish, market-leading rebate capacity, increased runtime and a precision 0.1mm depth adjustment. With onboard blade/torx key storage and an airlock port, this is a great all-round performer.
- Powerful brushless motor provides smooth planing performance combined with extended runtime
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic design for comfortable use in all orientations
- Large twin blade drum with TCT blades for high quality surface finish
- On-board blade storage and Torx key enable fast blade change and minimise downtime
- Large front and rear shoe for improved stability
- Compatible with AirLock dust extraction system
- No load speed – 15,000 rpm
- Maximum depth of cut – 2.0 mm
- Rebating depth – 9.0 mm
- Planer width – 82 mm
- Shoe length – 295 mm
|Dimensions||34.5 × 12 × 39.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.