Bosch 6 pc. Nail Strike Wood-Boring Spade Bit Set
Available on back-orderAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
Bosch Nail Strike Wood-Boring Bits are the first wood-boring bits to power through nail-embedded wood. The bit features a reamer edge made of tough, reinforced steel that cuts through up to 30 nails. Each bit has a fully threaded cone tip that pulls it through the wood, offering best-in-class speed through 2x4s. These bits are ideal for boring clean holes through wood fast to run conduit or pipe. The contoured paddle design also enhances chip removal, contributing to the fast performance. The hex shank with power groove reduces bit slippage in the drill and makes it suitable for use with a variety of drill types, including impact drills. These bits should not be used in a drill press and are not intended for counterboring or doweling.
- Nail-killing wood-boring bit design – adds extreme durability to Bosch speed for nail-embedded wood
- Reinforced reamer cutting edges – make this bit the first wood-boring bit to drill through nails
- Optimised for wood and some wood with nails – combines superior drill speed with engineered nail-cutting durability
- Fully threaded cone tip – pulls the bit through wood quickly and effortlessly
- Contoured paddle design – increases the speed with faster chip removal
- (1) 3/8″, (1) 1/2″, (1) 5/8″, (1) 3/4″, (1) 7/8″, (1) 1″ plus pouch
|Dimensions||26.5 × 22 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.